Our work at the Jacksonville Jaguars Stadium – Team Meeting Rooms.
Home to the Jacksonville Jaguars, this NFL stadium was first constructed in 1995 by HOK sport. HOK recently renovated the team meeting room and the defensive meeting room for a fresh new look. The TSI project management team worked closely with the architect to execute a custom upholstery detail for the chairs, which resulted in an embroidered team logo on each seat back. This logo detail is carried through on both the pedestal base and loose chairs. (An extra width and height requirement for the chairs was, of course, a necessity.) TSI also modified the jury chairs to accommodate a sloped floor.
A second time the Jaguars once again chose Theatre Solutions to outfit their newly renovated player locker rooms with custom seating. We recreated the same oversized Forum chair that we previously provided for their meeting rooms, but we mounted it on a five-star caster base. Naturally each chair received the embroidered team logo on its back.
Included in the contract:
- 90 Forum Jury Chairs with extra wide seats and extended backs
- Fully-upholstered shells on a swivel, tilt and return mechanism
- Custom embroidered team logo on each back
- Custom modification to accommodate sloped floor
- 18 matching Forum chairs on a five-star base