Sales Leader – Fixed Seating
Are you ready for a career defining opportunity?
Theatre Solutions Inc. is looking for an energetic and ambitious individual with Fixed Seating industry experience to develop and implement a new national sales initiative starting with the Eastern US. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm and intense desire to take our sales to the next level.
This position will require significant travel. The candidate will need to be a motivated self-starter with a persuasive and professional approach to potential customers and specifiers. They must be able to generate leads through industry research, networking and relationship building. They should have a good working knowledge of the fixed seating market including competitors, projects in process and market trends. In all cases they should have a sincere desire to learn what they do not know about the overall fixed seating market in order to help themselves and the company adapt and succeed. This position will require taking a consultative approach with a primary emphasis on assessing customer and project needs and providing competent advice and solutions. This person will report directly to the ownership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain full knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the product line so as to become a trusted resource for the architectural and theatre consultant communities.
- In conjunction with the Executive Team, develop multiple sales strategies that address a range of project types, from longer range architect driven projects to quick cycle customer direct projects.
- Develop annual performance based sales plans by sub-markets to support the company’s financial and sales goals.
- Continuously work to promote the company’s brand and cultivate relationships with new specifiers through professional presentations
- Provide critical project and customer specific information to in-house staff in order to insure timely and meaningful responses to customer needs and requirements.
- Prepare detailed proposals and quotations and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations to customers,
- Keep thorough records of sales activities and prepare regular status reports for submission to the Executive team.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences in order to enhance and promote the company brand to architects, theatre consultants and end user associations
- Work with other TSI departments to identify and communicate product and pricing gap opportunities and other elements that would grow the TSI market advantage.
- Identify, establish and oversee collaborative relationships with independent sales representatives and market specific dealers.
We are offering a base salary with significant incentives and potential for an equity position in the company.
Please forward your resume, references and salary requirements to Bill Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org