View our work at the Manhattan School of Music – Miller Recital Hall.
This intimate jewel box space will house performances by the distinguished faculty and accomplished students of the school. The state-of -the-art multi-media design includes lighting, audio and projection systems that will allow flexibility in the space. The exotic African Bosse veneer back and end panels lend an atmosphere of sophistication and beauty to the space. TSI’s project management team worked closely with the architect to coordinate a custom upholstery scheme for the chairs which resulted in a hand-cut seat and back upholstery sequence. Our installers executed the design by accurately locating each unique seat and back into its specific location. This custom layout creates a visual dynamic which is carried through on both the fixed and loose chairs.
Included in the contract:
- 131 Acclaim C1 Chairs with Custom Back Shapes
- Fully-upholstered Seats and Inner-upholstered Backs with Outer Veneer Panels
- Seats and Backs have Stained Edges
- Custom Quartered Figured African Bosse Veneer in Mahogany Stain for End Panels, Outer Veneer Panels, and Matching Solid Wood Armrests
- ADA Compliant Frames
- Seat and Row Identification Plates
- Cross-matched Fabric Pattern on Chair Inner Backs Along Each Row
- 22 Matching Tier Chairs