The Acclaim Jury Seat.
TSI’s Acclaim Jury Base chair carries many of the same aesthetic features of the fixed auditorium seating counterpart. This synergy allows for the courtroom to carry the same design theme through the audience, jury, and witness seating.
- Acclaim Jury Base chairs are mounted on a cast aluminum base with flush floor anchors, providing a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Silent 360 degree swivel memory return function is standard on the Acclaim Jury Base chair. A limited swivel mechanism is optional.
- The Acclaim is available with a tilt or non-tilt mechanism. The tilt version has a tension adjustment that allows users of all sizes to be properly supported.
- Four widths (19″, 20″, 21″, and 22″) are available to achieve a balance between occupant comfort and space limitations. Wider widths are optionally available.
- Welded steel frame.
- Fully-upholstered seat and back with optional outer wood veneer back panel for enhanced acoustics and additional protection.
- Hardwood armrests, and optional upholstered or veneer end panels.
- The Acclaim Jury Base chair is supported by a full five-year warranty.