The Aeron® Jury Seat.
Herman Miller’s Aeron chair has revolutionized the world of ergonomic seating by introducing users to the benefits of its unique Pellicle® suspension and Kinemat® tilt mechanism. The Aeron breaks new ground by providing advanced ergonomics and state-of-the-art design in a fixed seating environment. Aeron’s Kinemat tilt lets the body pivot naturally and simultaneously at the ankles, knees, and hips for smooth, proper support in any seated position. Aeron is the only chair with Pellicle suspension, a unique material that conforms to the body and distributes weight evenly over the seat and back for truly customized support. Air circulates through the Pellicle to keep the occupant comfortable by preventing body heat build-up.
- Aeron Jury Base chairs are mounted on a cast aluminum base with flush floor anchors, providing a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Silent 360 degree swivel memory return function is standard on the Aeron Jury Base chair.
- Pellicle suspension’s lightweight and breathable design distributes the user’s weight evenly over the seat and back of the chair. Three Pellicle patterns are available.
- The Kinemat tilt mechanism lets the body naturally pivot at the ankles, knees, and hips.
- The Aeron meets CAL133 requirements.
- Chairs are available with fixed non-adjustable arms or armless versions.
- Graphite, titanium, or polished aluminum frames are available.
- The Aeron Jury Base chair is supported by a full five-year warranty.