The Aeron Chair, by Herman Miller.
Herman Miller’s Aeron chair has revolutionized the world of ergonomic seating by introducing users to the benefits of its unique Pellicle® suspension and Kinemat® tilt mechanism. This chair breaks new ground by providing advanced ergonomics and state-of-the-art design in a fixed seating environment. Aeron’s Kinemat tilt lets the body pivot naturally and simultaneously at the ankles, knees, and hips for smooth, proper support in any seated position. It’s is the only chair with Pellicle suspension, a unique material that conforms to the body and distributes weight evenly over the seat and back for truly customized support. Air circulates through the Pellicle to keep the occupant comfortable by preventing body heat build-up.
- Pellicle suspension’s lightweight and breathable design distributes the user’s weight evenly over the seat and back of the chair. Three Pellicle patterns are available.
- The Kinemat tilt mechanism lets the body naturally pivot at the ankles, knees, and hips.
- Meets CAL133 requirements.
- Chairs are available with fixed non-adjustable arms or armless versions.
- Graphite, titanium, or polished aluminum frames are available.
- Supported by a full five-year warranty.