The Caper® Jury Seat.
Herman Miller’s Caper chair is an ideal solution for jury and classroom environments. The biomechanical tilt mechanism synchronizes the movement of the seat and back of the chair. The molded flexible seat and back conforms to the body and distributes weight evenly. Air circulates through the perforations in the seat and back to keep the occupant comfortable by preventing body heat build-up. Seats are available with FLEXNET, a strong, breathable suspension material that enhances comfort and distributes weight evenly.
- Caper Jury Base chairs are mounted on a cast aluminum base with flush floor anchors, providing a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Silent 360 degree swivel memory return function is standard on the Caper Jury Base chair.
- The biomechanical tilt mechanism synchronizes the movement of the seat and back.
- Perforated molded seat or FLEXNET seat are available.
- Caper meets CAL133 requirements.
- Chairs are available with fixed arms or armless versions.
- Black or metallic silver frames are available.
- 14 colors available for molded seats and backs.
- Caper chair is 100% recyclable and made of 21% recycled material.
- The Caper Jury Base chair is supported by a full five-year warranty.