The Caper Chair, by Herman Miller.
Comfort, functionality, and performance are ideal characteristics for chairs used in learning environments. Caper combines a light, crisp design with durability and low maintenance, essential requirements for high use classroom furniture. Caper’s contoured, flexible seat and back evenly distribute weight, minimize pressure points, and let the student move freely. Both the molded seat and back pans offer easy cleaning and will withstand the rigors of a busy classroom; they are also perforated with small holes to help keep the occupant cool and comfortable throughout long lectures thus boosting the student’s focus on the lesson of the day.
Caper’s broad offering of styles and 14 colors compliment the wide array of work surface shapes, finishes and edge details available on the training table offering. Combined with TSI’s seat table support and electrical distribution system, Caper addresses the needs of students, as well as facility manager, by providing practical and responsible solutions.
- Silent 360 degree swivel memory return function is standard.
- The biomechanical tilt mechanism synchronizes the movement of the seat and back.
- Perforated molded seat or flexnet seat are available.
- Meets CAL133 requirements.
- Chairs are available with fixed arms or armless versions.
- Black or metallic silver frames are available.
- 14 colors available for molded seats and backs.
- Caper chair is 100% recyclable and made of 21% recycled material.
- Supported by a full five-year warranty.