The Forum Jury Seat.
Designed and manufactured by TSI, the Forum is a fully-upholstered chair with an inner shell that incorporates a waterfall front edge and lumbar support.
- Forum Jury Base chairs are mounted on a cast aluminum base with flush floor anchors, providing a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Silent 360 degree swivel memory return function is standard on the Forum Jury Base chair. A limited swivel mechanism is optional.
- The Forum is available with a tilt or non-tilt mechanism. The tilt version has a tension adjustment that allows users of all sizes to be properly supported.
- Chairs are available without arms or with fixed non-adjustable self-skinned urethane arms.
- Optional fire-retardant chair meets CAL133 requirements.
- The Forum Jury Base chair is supported by a full five-year warranty.