The Forum Seat, by TSI.
Designed and manufactured by TSI, the Forum is a fully-upholstered chair with an inner shell that incorporates a waterfall front edge and lumbar support.
- The Forum is available with a tilt or non-tilt mechanism.
- The tilt version has a tension adjustment that allows users of all sizes to be properly supported.
- Chairs are available with fixed non-adjustable arms or armless versions.
- Optional fire-retardant chair meets CAL133 requirements.
- Forum is supported by a full five-year warranty.